Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 TTORA Takeover - Aug 6-8

2010 TTORA Takeover - Aug 6-8

Big Bear Lake and Johnson Valley, CA
    August 6-8, 2010

UltimateYota is invited to the 2010 TTORA Takeover, hosted by the Socal TTORA Chapter. This year's event will highlight some of the most spectacular trails we have to offer in the Southern California region. Fabulous views and scenery from high atop the mountains in the San Bernardino National Forest, to some of the most challenging trails ever created in Johnson Valley. There is something for everyone from stock 2WD Prerunners to mild 4x4 all the way to hardcore rock crawling. Don't miss out on your opportunity to join the fun at this years event. Register today!

All information can be accessed here:
    http://www.ttora-socal.com/takeover

Re: 2010 TTORA Takeover - Aug 6-8

ill be there! last years BB run was fun so this one is going to be great!

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    You and I need to figure out camping stuff..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    You and I need to figure out camping stuff..
    yeah in my mind i had thought just going back to the same place, but i guess it depends on where the official area is.

There is no official area. The only time EVERYONE will be in the same area is during saturday night dinner and the raffle at the convetion center. Everyone is welcome to camp where we want.

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

hmmm maybe ultimateyota camp site? sadly i dont know the camping areas up there very well. i dont want to be too far from where the driver meetings will be for the trail runs

Navigator

sounds like a lot of fun :-D
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

sorry, too many people on the trail and in the camps for it to be fun.

ill make sure i dont go anywhere near 38 in redlands that weekend, its always a mess...

enjoy and be safe! oh and dont leave your fallen behind. coughMillerJeepTrailcough.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    sorry, too many people on the trail and in the camps for it to be fun.

ill make sure i dont go anywhere near 38 in redlands that weekend, its always a mess...

enjoy and be safe! oh and dont leave your fallen behind. coughMillerJeepTrailcough.
    sean come on! come out and play!

miller jeep trail? lol is that the run from forever ago where the black runner dies before the big climb and the owner say "yeah its been doing that recently". it was a face palm moment.....

no, when a couple trucks broke down. and the entire group left them behind save for a couple of nice people. what happened to sticking together?

to me, more than about 6 trucks on a trail and it just is a big headache. i rather enjoy my company along with the rocks than just show up and bash my shit around in front of 50 of my not so close friends.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast