Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truck got rear ended today

Re: Truck got rear ended today

I guess not..

EDIT : Tony didn't know, so no worries..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

What kind of rear bumper are you fabbing up Steve?
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

something along the lines of this

[img width=800 height=452]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Sycosurfer150/Truck/RearBumper2.jpg[/img]
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    I guess not..

EDIT : Tony didn't know, so no worries..
    Unless your military your busted

pulled from DMV
    OUT-OF-STATE VEHICLES

Vehicles registered in another state or foreign country must be registered in California within 20 days after you become a resident or get a job. (For more information on out-of-state vehicles click here)

Nonresident military personnel and their spouses may operate their vehicles in California with their valid home state license plates or until the plates issued from the state of their last assigned duty station expire. They may renew the registration in their home state before it expires or register the vehicle in California.

I like the bumper plan

But since the vehicle is in his moms name, its her truck, and Scuba is just driving it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Holy off topic posts Batman!! lol... I like thebumper, any plans for a hitch/recovery points?
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

Go to any military base. You'll see more out of state plates than you will of the state you're in.

Scuba ur good, but you knew that already
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    But since the vehicle is in his moms name, its her truck, and Scuba is just driving it.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by kregg
    Holy off topic posts Batman!! lol... I like thebumper, any plans for a hitch/recovery points?
    Yeah I'll be getting some shackle mounts from BTF, but it's 25 each and I don't have the money to spare right now. Hitch, since I don't have a torch I think i'll end up taking it to a shop I know of and having them add a hitch tube.

Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma

Go to any military base. You'll see more out of state plates than you will of the state you're in.

Scuba ur good, but you knew that already
    Or just go near a military base, half the cars you see driving around have out of state plates..

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba

Quote Originally Posted by kregg
    Yeah I'll be getting some shackle mounts from BTF, but it's 25 each and I don't have the money to spare right now. Hitch, since I don't have a torch I think i'll end up taking it to a shop I know of and having them add a hitch tube.
    You don't need a torch! trace the hitch out on your bumper, drill 4 holes in the corners and use a sazall or jigsaw to cut it out!

as far as recovery points my work has a full machine shop and a the head machinist loves me! He's fat and I buy him donuts every once in awhile! if you can send me a drawing of what you need I can get it made for you and most likely we can do it out of scrap so it will be free
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast