Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BEAR!!!!! AUGUST 13-15TH

Re: BIG BEAR!!!!! AUGUST 13-15TH

that is way on the east side of the mountain, near Pontiac sluice
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hehe ok. I'm pretty much just along for the ride... trail talk doesn't mean much to me, never done it before - my only request is good views bc I will of course have my camera along. Of course, I can find something to take a picture of almost anywhere... :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

what about deep creek that place has a swimming hole doesn't it haven't been there is years so not sure where it is.
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

that is dishpan springs. deep creek is at the western edge of it. there is still a swimming hole, as of 08 at least.

http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Dishpan_Springs_Trail

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

dishpan is aka deep creek and aka ball buster. it probably has a 3n** number too.

you can see pics of the water level at the crossing from last weekend here
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18139

ooohhh I like the idea of a swim while wheeling!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

truck is ready to be loaded, trailer is ready to be loaded. noticed the beginnings of a tear on my passenger inner CV boot and the joint feels like my grandma's knee before it was replaced, so ill be bringing all the tools necessary for a CV swap! hopefully it doesnt break!

ill be carting up my massive cooler, so if anyone needs to stash some stuff in there, let me know.

thinking ill bring potato salad again, you guys seemed to enjoy it last time. if you have something else in mind, let me know.

also, CB channel 16. ill have my radio on while in camp, so give me a holler if you need something on your way in to camp.

well then it's a good thing I decided to bring mac salad instead of potato salad... I'm trying to figure out how much I need to make tho...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Alright well another brokedick navy ship just managed to limp its way back into the harbor, and of course they want their junk fixed right now... So being the kick ass mechanic that I am , I get to work like mad all week and swap out a 3500lb turbocharger.
    So unles the ship sinks between now and friday, I'm not gonna be able to make it out. I'm so bummed! Heidi sujested that I teach her how to drive my truck so she can still go on the runs without me . Campsite #22 is reserved in our name, but is now open to any of yall that want to use it.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    Alright well another brokedick navy ship just managed to limp its way back into the harbor, and of course they want their junk fixed right now... So being the kick ass mechanic that I am , I get to work like mad all week and swap out a 3500lb turbocharger.
    So unles the ship sinks between now and friday, I'm not gonna be able to make it out. I'm so bummed! Heidi sujested that I teach her how to drive my truck so she can still go on the runs without me . Campsite #22 is reserved in our name, but is now open to any of yall that want to use it.
    I'll take it. If you PM me were you work, we can meet and I will give you some $$$ for it. Whatever you paid.
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast