View Poll Results: Who should win our May 2007 Featured member slot?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Albuquerque Jim

12 24.00%
  • amgraham

1 2.00%
  • Euphorickaty80

7 14.00%
  • tacoclimber

1 2.00%
  • neliconcept

4 8.00%
  • Ric

13 26.00%
  • slosurfer

4 8.00%
  • d0ubledown

2 4.00%
  • YotaFun

1 2.00%
  • 04 Rocko Taco

1 2.00%
  • shiftless89

2 4.00%
  • BLACKDOG

1 2.00%
  • Elton

1 2.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote to select our May 2007 Featured Member!!

Re: May 2007 Featured member - Cast your Vote!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    I dont see my name on that list
    Quit yer cryin rich guy!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Hey Ric for the right amount say a sticker from the pack or an extra t-shirt uh

I have a vote for sale
    1990 4 runner <br />5.29 front with Aisin hubs coming soon Aussie locker<br />5.29 rears with TRD limited slip <br />35 x 12.5 x 15 B.F.Goodrich KO&#039;s<br />15 x 8 Micky Thompson Classic II rims<br />Pro Comp stage II 4&quot; suspension lift<br /><br />1955 Panhead Original Hardtail frame and Kick start only<br />Springer front end stock rake <br />Home made Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Hand built rear Taildragger fender tombstone taillight<br />I am the SECOND OWNER did all the work myself<br /><br />1998 flhtc Dresser<br />Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Fat Tail rear fender<br />Arlen Ness custom extended hard bags with my custom exhaust running Thur Nascar Style dual tip out both sides (4 tips total)<br />Stealth Bomber Radar absorbing flat black paint

Hey Ric for the right amount say a sticker from the pack or an extra t-shirt uh

I have a vote for sale
    thats was great, loved it. whats stickers ya thinking about ? no need to buy your vote, (if i win i win, if not, i still win, due to what Ill learn here ) if ya want a sticker that i can get, shoot me your addy, Ill send ya one.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I'm thinking Ultimateyota I know you don't have them yet I was waiting for the last min. to throw the chad count into turmoil and start the hanging chad count and law suites for the supreme court to make the ruling for the winner.
    1990 4 runner <br />5.29 front with Aisin hubs coming soon Aussie locker<br />5.29 rears with TRD limited slip <br />35 x 12.5 x 15 B.F.Goodrich KO&#039;s<br />15 x 8 Micky Thompson Classic II rims<br />Pro Comp stage II 4&quot; suspension lift<br /><br />1955 Panhead Original Hardtail frame and Kick start only<br />Springer front end stock rake <br />Home made Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Hand built rear Taildragger fender tombstone taillight<br />I am the SECOND OWNER did all the work myself<br /><br />1998 flhtc Dresser<br />Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Fat Tail rear fender<br />Arlen Ness custom extended hard bags with my custom exhaust running Thur Nascar Style dual tip out both sides (4 tips total)<br />Stealth Bomber Radar absorbing flat black paint

cool, i have nothing to do with them stickers, but Im wanting a few, lol

Sweet! Someone voted for me!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Come on folks. Who wants to see a second gen. for the first UY featured rig?
    Vote for slo! I promise to lower taxes, decrease the deficit, and lower gas prices for all toyotas.
    My signature

I promise to lower taxes, decrease the deficit, and lower gas prices for all toyotas.
    i love it

Sorry Chris but I am pushing for a 3rd Gen for the first Featured rig.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Go Jim Go!!!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast