Some of y'all are aware of my lifelong affair and only guilty pleasure with firearms. Back in 1996 HK developed a super USP .45 for the military AKA the Mark 23 (civilian version). It is the only offensive handgun created. I immediately lusted in my heart for one. At over 2000.00 dollars for the base kit, I choked and waited until late 2001 when I could better afford one.

Since that initial purchase I knew I would eventually want to acquire the whole kit which included an Insight Tech Laser Aiming Module and a Knights Armament sound suppressor; each of which proved to be both expensive and elusive. Yesterday, after nearly ten years of procratination and delay I finally picked up the final component...the Knights Arms suppressor.

The laser module was purchased just as Insight was discontinuing production. The suppressor being a class III item comes with it's own obstacles let alone that Knights is a military contractor and for the past 10 years has been focused on war production; only doing intermittent civilian fulfillment. Which makes waiting even more intolerable. I ordered my suppressor in Apr. 08. It was delivered to my class III FFL in Aug/Sept 09 and the tax stamp was issued in Feb '10. I didn't get the message until yesterday. Now for some gun pr0n...