Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pro-fit GPS mount.

Re: The Pro-fit GPS mount.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    deffinatly, for a guy that wheels as much as you... you deserve a good one. i just bought a viliv s5 for wheeling and travel
    Huh, so no more netbook hanging from your trucks ceiling?
    That viliv looks pretty dang kool man, can wait to see it in action. Where you gonna mount it?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

oh you know me ill figure out some ghetto fabulous set up with duck tape or somethin. haha no actualy ive looked at that same mount you now have...but its expensive

Expensive to mister "I make more while over seas" nadeau?? Hehe
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I love my Pro-Fit VSM... Originally used it to mount my Yaesu VX-7 handheld, but now it's where I throw my iPod or cell phone on road trips. Definitely keeps things in easy reach, great visibility, and the mounting to the radio bracket keeps it rock solid. Mine is still rockin' after two years.
    --- Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Expensive to mister "I make more while over seas" nadeau?? Hehe
    hhaha ive got rent sucka. the computer is my deployment gift to myself and i bought it used. maybe ill buy a used pro-fit lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12