Thread: Arizona

Navigator

Arizona

Feds Cede Large Part of Arizona To Mexican Criminals

this is ridiculous... alright, Fuster, Olly, Steve, lets go stake out those hills in ghillie suits and pick off these illegals.. since our government would rather just keep Americans out than keep the illegals out >.<
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Re: Arizona

I'll pick off drug dealers, drug mules and cartel members from a sporting distance. Can't bring myself to shoot another human being for trespassing though...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

i wish we didnt have to be the good guys all the time. mine fields and warning signs would work great for the boarder. maybe a light sprinkle of ground vibration sensors to pick up the booms and minimal aerial surveillance to be sure the mines arent being dug up slowly.

[img width=800 height=600]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/Sycosurfer150/newcastle.jpg[/img]

Thats all I got
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    I'll pick off drug dealers, drug mules and cartel members from a sporting distance. Can't bring myself to shoot another human being for trespassing though...
    thats all i intended... the aliens arent much of a threat... the drug runners and smugglers that come heavily armed and dangerous however...
    - Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    I&#39;ll pick off drug dealers, drug mules and cartel members from a sporting distance. Can&#39;t bring myself to shoot another human being for trespassing though...
    thats all i intended... the aliens arent much of a threat... the drug runners and smugglers that come heavily armed and dangerous however...
    Well then saddle-up cowboy. Yippie kai yay m_______k_rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I can&#39;t agree with going out and actively shooting people.

Here&#39;s what one group is doing, but they are certainly not helping the pro 1070 crowd.
    http://www.azcentral.com/video/97298616001
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

It's absolutely ludicrous that this is even a discussion. Anyone see the interview with Hil Clinton down in... Bolivia or wherever it was where she stated that state department was planning on bringing suit against Arizona over this? Just one more strike for the Obama administration when concerned with federal government power vs states rights.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Navigator

- Kevin