Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It seems photography isn't the most popular subject around here... :P

It seems photography isn't the most popular subject around here... :P

Well I have always been interested in photography, so I got excited when I saw this section of the forum... and then I noticed how old most of the posts were lol. So I decided to post some photos from times I've gone out w/Kevin in his 4Runner...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Re: It seems photography isn't the most popular subject around here... :P

We realllly don't need to be showing off that first picture, ha ha.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

But it's a good picture! :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

haha, that was rather amusing... in your defense though Jason, that was the softest sand ive ever seen out there... it was pretty crazy
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma
    I'll photoshop the winch line out for 10 bucks and a 6 pack of newcastle..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    haha, that was rather amusing... in your defense though Jason, that was the softest sand ive ever seen out there... it was pretty crazy
    i second that, but try dragging a trailer with skinny tires through that sand on the sides of our camp!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

lol ya I suppose I could photoshop that out for you if you REALLY wanted me to, Jason.... :P but that sand WAS ridiculously soft that day!! Maybe bc it was so close to when everything had been torn up by the 4th of July crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T Tacoma
    haha why? kevin was obviously buried up to his oil pan on top of that dune and you were dragging him to safty down in that hole.

Nice photos!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162

haha why? kevin was obviously buried up to his oil pan on top of that dune and you were dragging him to safty down in that hole.
    LOL I was kind of thinkin' the same thing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Nice photos!
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast