Thread: New contact at Northridge Toyota

New contact at Northridge Toyota

I had sent an email to Rafa and Carrie a few days ago and didn't receive any response, so today I called Northridge to get some part estimates and found out that apparently neither of them works for Northridge anymore. Instead I talked to Terry who was very helpful and honored the UltimateYota discount.

- Matt
    2000 4Runner Sport / 4x4 / 5spd / E-locker / SS 1.2 / 265x75x16 Bighorns / ARB Prado / HD-SKO

Re: New contact at Northridge Toyota

Cool. I think they all but told me Rafa didn't work there when I was looking for my shocks.

What are you looking for? E locker ECU?

He, I wish. I'm still striking out on trying to find a reasonably price 4.10 elocker with around 100k miles. Had a couple leads but nothing worked out. I did buy a used switch a while ago which is mounted in the dash so I can feel like a poseur.

The parts I bought are mainly tune up parts:
    - plug wires
    - air filter
    - all three wiper blades
    - trd throttle body gasket

The trd throttle body gasket was a bit of an impulse buy. It is a bit less restrictive, and was $2 so I figured what the heck.

- Matt
    2000 4Runner Sport / 4x4 / 5spd / E-locker / SS 1.2 / 265x75x16 Bighorns / ARB Prado / HD-SKO

Quote Originally Posted by slomatt
    I had sent an email to Rafa and Carrie a few days ago and didn't receive any response, so today I called Northridge to get some part estimates and found out that apparently neither of them works for Northridge anymore. Instead I talked to Terry who was very helpful and honored the UltimateYota discount.

- Matt
    Matt,

Remind me what the discount is and how I can make sure I get it when I call. I need parts for my timing belt change plus the rest of the belts and new spark plug wires.

Thanks!

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Erich,

I'm not sure of the exact discount offhand, but just mention this site and they should hook you up.

- Matt