Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mosque near Ground Zero, what's your take?

Re: Mosque near Ground Zero, what's your take?

Perhaps you're just saying things in a simplistic way, but saying that religion is the cause of most of humanity's problems is extremely simplistic. To me, Troyboy was right when he said that the unfortunate thing about Islam is that it is being used to justify the viciousness of Al Qaeda.

If you actually believe that religion is the cause of all humanity's problems, you should put away your textbooks and pickup the Bible or Koran and read them. If you're looking for support of evil actions then you're reading them like the Imams who support murder and the Pope's that supported the genocide of South America.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Small_words
    Perhaps you're just saying things in a simplistic way, but saying that religion is the cause of most of humanity's problems is extremely simplistic. To me, Troyboy was right when he said that the unfortunate thing about Islam is that it is being used to justify the viciousness of Al Qaeda.

If you actually believe that religion is the cause of all humanity's problems, you should put away your textbooks and pickup the Bible or Koran and read them. If you're looking for support of evil actions then you're reading them like the Imams who support murder and the Pope's that supported the genocide of South America.

Read my previous post where I said "many" not all or not most problems. I don't believe in organized religion
    1994 fzj80, factory locked,snorkel,
    MT stinger front, swing down rear,, cb, 37" km2s<br />1993 xtra cab... SOLD

UNsubscribing.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Me too ^
    1994 fzj80, factory locked,snorkel,
    MT stinger front, swing down rear,, cb, 37" km2s<br />1993 xtra cab... SOLD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456