Thread: Support the proposed Northumberland OHV Park

Support the proposed Northumberland OHV Park

I know a lot of folks here are west coast based and have some of the most awesome off-roading spots, here on the east coast we are a little limited and usually have a lot of trouble trying to find spots to wheel or keep the ones we have.

Recently there has been talk and meetings have begun on opening another park here on the east coast.

There is a petition started for it and I would greatly appreciate the help of all you fellow board members and enthusiasts of our sport and hobby if you would support and sign the petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/n...erlandohvpark/

thank you in advance everyone and spread the word if you can on here and other boards that I may not frequent as much as the rest of you

Re: Support the proposed Northumberland OHV Park

Done.

It would be awesome to have another east coast park open up!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

#965. its the least i could do for you guys. plus, if its any good, i might drive out there.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

done my friend
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I signed it. My aunt and uncle live in PA, maybe I'll get out there some day.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

im 978
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread