Thread: 1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 w/84k

1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 w/84k

I am selling my 1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 with only 84k miles. I am asking 7,000 or best offer. It has the 2.7 liter 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. It does have working air conditioning. It does have the much desired manual locking hubs. The new wheels and tires have less than 6k miles on them. The wheels and tires will be rotated and balanced before delivery to the new owner. It does have a matching wheel and tire for the spare. The rear shocks have recently been replaced with new Bilstein 5100 series units. The rear rubber brake line has been replaced with a more durable braided stainless line. The brakes have been flushed and bled with new fluid. The front and rear diffs have been flushed and filled with Amsoil fluids. The truck has only seen TRD oil filters and Amsoil oil since I have owned it. The fuel filter was recently replaced with a new OEM fuel filter. Both the inner and outer front CV boots have been replaced with OEM CV boots on both sides. The truck was aligned when the new tires were installed, and can have it rechecked before the new owner takes delivery. The truck does have an older Sony detachable face cd player. It also has a set of weathertech floor matts. If you would like to see this vehicle please email me. If you would like any specific pictures please email me. I get compliments on this truck every time I drive it. It does have a clean car fax and title. Some have suggested my price seems high compared to KBB. Do a search on Autotrader for 97 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and under 100,000 miles, and you will see this is priced 1,000 below the closest one. I will let this add run for one week, then it will be posted on Autotrader.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1959688802.html

Re: 1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 w/84k

Clean truck! Gotta love single cab tacos

Paging TROY! Buy this thing for a crawler!

EDIT: What size tires and what gear ratio? They look oversized.. How many miles have you had them on?

Good luck with your sale..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

haha its a good one but im on hold for a bit

They are 33x10.5 15. They have been on for 6k since I bought it last June. It had 32x11.5 15 when I bought it. As far as I know it is stock gear ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by quicktsi
    They are 33x10.5 15. They have been on for 6k since I bought it last June. It had 32x11.5 15 when I bought it. As far as I know it is stock gear ratio.
    the mileage may be thrown off a little bit due to the oversized tires.. My speedo and odo ran a tad slow with just the 33's..

Just wondering.

Again, good luck with your sale.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]