Thread: Ultimateyota kids fishing derby!

Ultimateyota kids fishing derby!

Since my rig is broke and I don't have the dough to fix it, here's my idea. We pick a weekend when most of us can participate and we take our kids fishing or your nephews, neighbors kid etc. You take along your camera to document your fish and submit an entry. No store bought fish or catching it yourself and handing it to the kid (you can help of course). We can have different categories based on age and maybe Ocean vs freshwater. The beauty of this is anyone anywhere on UY can participate. We could get some prize of some kind. who's in
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Re: Ultimateyota kids fishing derby!

I think Santee lakes is stocked now...I am in!
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Navigator

sounds like a cool idea, no kids here tho :-P

whatd you do to your truck mikey???
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

that fire road rallying on the way to the store caused me to bottom out and the spring clip nailed the fuel tank splitting the seam and causing it to leak. Also the front main seal let loose thats why my truck looked like the Exxon Valdez. I need a new tank first and then I have to tear down the front of the motor to replace the timing chain also.

Cmon guys someone got to interested in this?
    Kev do you have any neices or nephews, neighbors kids?
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160