Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

Re: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

Had a great time. Didn't take a lot of pics, but here's a few.

4 rides stuck in one hole during the GPS challenge.

Close call as the 'Runner on the left was sliding diagonally backwards.

Jeep getting pulled out.
    [img width=533 height=800]http://www.theMirrorpool.com/T4R/pullingJeep.jpg[/img]

Camp panoramic - click for pop

Great fun as usual/ Thanks Chris and Lance for all the effort. You do put on quite the event. Thanks to Masa for catering dinner on Sat night. Awesome sandwiches. Thanks to everyone who bought Overland Warehouse shackles. Sorry we didnt bring straps - plenty of people needed them LOL.
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Thank you to Lance and Chris for making another great Pismo Jamboree.

Also thank you for let us from Roxie provide your sandwiches, we hope you enjoyed it.

Was great meeting everyone again or for the first time.

If your in the Norcal in Oct. stop by Hollister Hills for the 5th annual Post Pismo Hollister Hang Over Run.

A high point of the trip for my bro's first time at Pismo.

Pismo Jamboree 2010 RZR Robbie Gordon Jump
    2005 T4R Silver SR5 V6 4WD with Mods!<br /><br />IFS 4WD Conversion done!

Quote Originally Posted by ethernectar

Camp panoramic - click for pop
    Hotlink fail!
    A picture like that.. Needs to be hosted in a much larger size..

[edit - good times - url fixed]
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Holy cow that is insane.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

I just tried to put up pictures and it failed. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I'm tired.

In the meantime I guess you could look at what I've managed to force photobucket to upload http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...timate%20yota/
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

My not so special but semi ok try at video editing...
    Ultimate Yota Pismo Jamboree 2010

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    I just tried to put up pictures and it failed. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I'm tired.

In the meantime I guess you could look at what I've managed to force photobucket to upload http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...timate%20yota/

Works for me

the video came out great steve! sorry i forgot to answer you but looks like you found some editing software better then what i ushualy use

This year's event was awesome! Our group included Coni (conigirl) with her daughter Haley, Jim and Ryan (Coni's pals), Dave (Dbcfr) and Deanna, myself and Liz. We set up at the South end of camp.

Coni and Haley had an accident on their way Friday, but still managed to make it Saturday. Everyone was so glad to see they were okay. The 3rd gen they were driving was rolled on the freeway (totaled), so they went back home and got the 1st gen.

Before shot of the 3rd gen, wheeling at Shuteye Peak... (Coni just got this thing 3 weeks ago)

After shots still to come...

A few bumps and bruises didn't stop the girls from tearing it up in the dunes...

Our group for the GPS Challenge. MotoDave (TTORA) joined us for the challenge...

We met Matt and Lauren while we were doing the GPS Challenge. They tagged along, and set up camp with our group when we returned. Breaking it in right, on their first trip out in the 1st gen...

Group shot Saturday morning...

It was definitely cool to meet some new people, and put names to faces. Can't wait 'til next year. Thanks again to the UY staff!
    Adam

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast