Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

Navigator

Re: 8th Annual 2010 Pismo Jamboree Pictures

if the buy back is low enough she should swap the 3.4 into her first gen! :-D

im glad Coni and her daughter (cant remember her name) were ok though, thats most important
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

So how did the accident happen? I sold the 4runner to her about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sinister_rn61
    Hey Daniel. Coni's daughter was driving, and tried to change lanes but the car behind her in that lane sped up, forcing her to get back over. She lost control after going onto the shoulder, and rolled the 4Runner. Looks like she'll be getting it back from the ins. company, so fortunately all those parts wont go to waste.
    Adam

Wow, didn't her daughter just get her license recently? I bet that's gotta be a scary experience, especially for a new driver! I'm glad everybody was OK, and it was nice to see Coni and her daughter come out anyway.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Quote Originally Posted by malteserunner
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister_rn61
    Hey Daniel. Coni's daughter was driving, and tried to change lanes but the car behind her in that lane sped up, forcing her to get back over. She lost control after going onto the shoulder, and rolled the 4Runner. Looks like she'll be getting it back from the ins. company, so fortunately all those parts wont go to waste.
    Wow. Glad to hear everyone is ok. Thats cool that she will buy it back, definatly a lot of good parts on that 4runner. I agree about swapping the motor into her first gen. Plus that rear axle with the e-locker and 4.88's should make a fun ride.

Hey all...its officially a total and Dave has generously offered up his shop/garage for this part out project...if i did not know alot about how the truck works ...i will soon!....
    I am planning on saving some parts for my future 3rd gen ....don't have one yet...keep your eyes open for me ok?....So hang on...the part out thread will be out in the near future....
    Also thanks for your support and thoughts...it means alot to me and Haley...we definitely gave the guardian angel a work out that day...
    yes the 1st gen will get some improvements...3.4? i would be more than flying over the dunes then!....

I vote for a full engine/trans swap to the 1st gen. then get another 3rd gen and swap the suspension!
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

x2!
    1994 fzj80, factory locked,snorkel,
    MT stinger front, swing down rear,, cb, 37" km2s<br />1993 xtra cab... SOLD

Navigator

coni - what year was that 3rd gen?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

It's a '97 Kevin.
    Adam

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast