Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to UY

Re: New to UY

I think we need some soy milk girl pictures...

Joe - Welcome to UY. Glad you got to meet some of the gang, you want some REAL fun, come down to my neck of the woods.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Thanks Chris! That's pretty far away from me haha but maybe one day I'll make it there!
    02 Tacoma <br />86 4Runner

Welcome. I make it to the Jamboree about every other year so maybe next year.

Nice! Hope to see you next year then! I'll be there!

It was fun taking pictures of you jumping. Hopefully Kevin's truck will be able to make the jumps next time and I'll get to experience the adrenaline rush. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Hey Joe! It was a pleasure wheelin with you! I'm honored to be your friend on facebook. Lol
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Haha glad we cleared that up before we started talking, we can't be real friends unless were facebook friends!! Glad you made it up man, hopefully we'll meet up sometime soon and wheel!

Joe, I honestly think that pic you have as ur prof pic is cooler than any I got bc of the direction it's taken from... you get more of a sense of the fact that ur flyin thru the air!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

JOE! it was cool wheelin with ya... hopefully i'll be able to keep up next time I meet u out there :-P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12