Thread: Owwwww! R.I.P. Clark..hello New hawtness?

Owwwww! R.I.P. Clark..hello New hawtness?

Well, I can go ahead and talk about this now, this is how a recent Thursday afternoon went and put a damper on the fact we were going to pull a surprise visit to the Pismo Jamboree after being off the board for a while to play in the '95 4Runner for a bit.

Look just above the rear bumper cover and you can see the shock waveed metal bodywork..the other driver blew a stop sign and is believed "..to have been doing at least 45mph".

I am being told it's total loss (bent frame, bent sub body..etc) so I am talking with a buddy about this for the wife, or possibly going to use the '95 as a partial trade with the payout to build this little hawtness up for us. 2001 4Runner, silver.

I look at this as a little consolation for the fact my shoulder and back got royally worked.

Re: Owwwww! R.I.P. Clark..hello New hawtness?

Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?

Nothin' but the best, Clark!
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.