Thread: 30 Amp Relays on sale at Parts-Express

30 Amp Relays on sale at Parts-Express

Just wanted to let everyone know that Parts-Express is having a sale on their Bosch SPDT 30 Amp Auto Relays for $1.29 each!
    12 VDC Automotive 5-Pin Relay SPDT 30/40A

I bought 6, last time I ordered, for the price of one at my local auto parts store!

They also have a socket with leads for this relay on sale for $1.65 each
    12 VDC 5-Pin Relay Socket

Erich

-Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Re: 30 Amp Relays on sale at Parts-Express

Good Call Erich!

I have been meaning to do a mod to my turn signals but couldn't find that kind of relay for a decent price anywhere around me!

Good find. I think I'm good on electrical mods for awhile though. It seems I've done more of those than anything else.

Nice find. I'll be ordering a bunch for all my electrical mods.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

ive been looking around for that. i visited some online store like autopartswarehouse.com, racepages.com, ebay.com and canvassing which is the best price i've ever seen. are those still available?

EDIT ROCKO: Killed link.

link at the top still works. 2.09 or 1.95 if you buy 10 or more.

i bought 10 from somewhere (forget where) and they were about the same price, and look to be the same relay. good stuff...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.