Thread: Military Surplus

Military Surplus

Almost a shameless plug for a local business, except that they are huge, ship nationwide and have items others may find interesting or have a hard time finding

http://www.colemans.com/ has all kinds of mil spec watertight storage (look under "containers") from simple ammo boxes to these aviator night vision boxes (1 hinge & draw latches on the other 3 sides, could probably fit 4 medium size hand guns but doesn't have a lock so not travel or child approved) to the larger heavy duty plastic cases a bunch of you already have

they also have the elusive small mouth NATO jerry can and pour spouts (not sure if they have shipping restrictions to specific states) - mine is stamped 1970 and besides old paint is in immaculate condition

need a field surgical light? how about a geiger counter, gas mask or silver firemans outfit? Plastic humvee tank, military Chevy axles or 10,000lb Petibone forklift? If you need a 36 qt pressure cooker, or 15 gal stock pot they got that covered too.

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Re: Military Surplus

sweet, thanks keith!

i love my huge plastic containers i have on the trailer and the other ones i have. they are great.

surplus stuff is great, especially if you can look at it beforehand.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: Military Surplus

There's an awesome surplus store in SLO, it's fun to go in there and see what kind of stuff the military isn't using. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.