Thread: 3rd Gen rear HD lower arms.

3rd Gen rear HD lower arms.

Cleaning out the garage.

I recently made my self a new set of these using some ballistic flex joints so.... my previous pair needs a new home. The pair that is for sale is 1.5OD .250 wall DOM with a factory 3rd gen bushing on one end and a QA1 (XM14) chromoly 7/8 heim on the other. The heim is setup for a 9/16 bolt which is just a hair larger than the stock 14mm. I also have some custom mis-alignment spacers that will make the heim take the stock 14mm bolt and will be the correct width for the stock bracket if needed.

THESE ARE USED, but are in great shape.

You can probably run these as is with no issues but I think it would be smart to swap in some fresh heims. Because of this I am selling them cheap. $100 shipped. I cleaned them up this weekend and put a fresh coat of paint on them.

Diamond HP8 SAS / FROR Full Float Rear / DIY F&R bumper / Nitto 285s / Gen1 SC (in progress)

Navigator

Re: 3rd Gen rear HD lower arms.

look nice and beefy.. are they stock length or are they lengthened? My 2nd gen lower links are 1" longer with Johnny Joints
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Re: 3rd Gen rear HD lower arms.

stock length, but can do +/- a half inch.
    Diamond HP8 SAS / FROR Full Float Rear / DIY F&R bumper / Nitto 285s / Gen1 SC (in progress)