Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gimp or photoshop people

Re: gimp or photoshop people

But you should. Maybe not crawling but you definitely should have rocked it at Pismo.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    She's not in as good of condition now as she was when I got her, unfortuently... I don't have a garage so the vinyl on top is getting cracked, and the dashboard too. She could also use a really good tune up and new tires. But over all she's still in pretty damn good condition for an older Crown Vic.
    That right there is a little slice of heaven.

I agree with Ken and Pismo. Add a flag and you're good to go. The roof is pretty good sized and would be perfect for you to set up on for photography. I could only wish someone would give me such a gift. I would smile every morning walking out to it.

Navigator

haha. Betty cruises quite nicely too... very comfortable for long trips and gets over 20mpg on the highway if u keep ur foot out of it only really needs minor work
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Haha I've joked for a long time that when I move on to something else, she's going out on the dunes... but since she is my only for of transportation right now, I don't want to risk breaking something. Oh and she needs new suspension too. But Kevin is right - she cruises well, and can hit around 96 cruising (that's without flooring it) and around 120 flooring it... ah, the things I would love to do if I had money...

Sorry, fenrisx, that this turned into a discussion of my car. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Oh and she needs new suspension too.
    The more you talk about Betty the more jealous I am. FYI, there is nothing better than a large domestic car with bad shocks. When you decide to part with her, let me know...I'll pay you twice what you paid for her.

Sorry, fenrisx, that this turned into a discussion of my car. :P
    No problem.. my problem is resolved so I don't mind.

Feel free to take my posts off-track, as long as your off-topic posts are about large domestic automobiles.

lol well maybe I should move this to it's own thread? I think I will. :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12