Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A pic is worth 1000 words...

Navigator

Re: A pic is worth 1000 words...

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    Is this just a fustercluck-hate-on-Obama thread?
    yes, we give him a thread to help contain it all :P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    Is this just a fustercluck-hate-on-Obama thread?
    yes, we give him a thread to help contain it all :P
    Shit, and here I was thinking I was misinterpreting all that all this time.

At least you gotta admit Kevin's (Fuster) open with where his loyalties lay.

*It's OK Fuster, ultimately I don't see him being re-elected if the Republican's put a great pair of candidates forward that can sway people better in 2 years. You gotta admit at some point that John's inability to stay on target with his reply's would've been good to not have had happen. It made him seem angry and evasive and untrustworthy. All his verbal rants about Obama did was sink him further away from the swing votes and since he didn't have a brother in Florida to help he was doomed. Had he pulled that simple feat I would not have cast the vote I did, well, actually it was more than that b/c I am not a democrat by any means and I did initially like him better..

It was like watching a drunk try to take the B.A.R. Exam.

I don't really see him getting re-elected almost no matter WHO the repubs put forward. What I am afraid of is that Sarah Palin will end up with the Tea Party guys, and end up splitting the repub vote, and letting the democrats walk away with it again..... Let's hope not. *fingers crossed*
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Chris that's exactly what will likely happen. You think the whole "Sarah's Alaska" is about them, well sort-of. It's a political tool also for her team.

That said I doubt she'd make it. There's another woman more qualified for the spot I see one day making it, or helping someone get there. I doubt that being her helping Sarah out.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567