Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how gay can Mikey be? was-13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Re: 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    Oh i'll come even if it just to hang out and be a spotter
    hay mikey remember IFS has CVS they dont like to be maxed out and torqued on
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    Oh i'll come even if it just to hang out and be a spotter
    hay mikey remember IFS has CVS they dont like to be maxed out and torqued on
    Hey randver, remember that your gas pedal isn't like a light switch. It isn't just off or full on, you can actually try just a little throttle...
    My signature

what crawl on rocks never. its more fun to see how fast you can get over stuff. thats what armors for right?
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    what crawl on rocks never. its more fun to see how fast you can get over stuff. thats what cameras are for right?
    Fixed it for ya!
    My signature

sssshhhh no pics no proof

I'm sending in my reg tomorrow, I already asked for the days off. It should be fun as usual. I might even bring Serena's younger sister Emily. She's 4 and has been wanting to go with us for a while.
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

Sent mine in...cool you can do it online now

Now I just need bigger tires! I would hate those trails on 31's

and I need to get an antenna for my CB
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

marc i did lost dutchman open in the rear and on 31 so you should be fine with 31s

Well maybe if I plan on not coming to this one I will actually be able to make it...
    I spent thanksgiving weekend out in the desert with the wife and now I'm all excited about wheeling again.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

well It looks like this is the year I take the dodge up sand dam!... the fartruk will not be in attendance but i will be there for sure with bbq and beer I will probably just roll out saturday around noon and hang for the rest of the weekend
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast