Thread: Grey Rock 4-21-07 w/ GA TTORA

Grey Rock 4-21-07 w/ GA TTORA

Okay I went on a trip to Grey Rock ORV outside of Birmingham, AL with the GATTORA guys.

Since I cheated and came home early, I'll start the thread, I should have pics up before the rest of you get home tomorrow, hell I'll probably have them up before you guys quit drinking tonite.

I just wanted to give a great big Thank You to everyone who went and made this an awesome trip, it was nice to see a lot of you again, and meet some new faces.

Alan, Rick, Marshall, Cammie, Chris Ernst, Steve, Christian, Christy, Daniel, Monica, Thad, Logan, Greg, myself, and Courtney went and had a great ride. Buggies everywhere. a lot of these trails are insane if your not towing your buggy in there...

Had a great day. Ran a lot of trails, I think everyone had a good time, Marshall caught on fire twice...but I tell you that '82 is a monster, if it just had power steering. Good Luck Marshall!! I think Christian tagged a tree, and has a nice new beauty mark on his bedside, Greg has quite a few...Thanks to a trail he picked called Spring Twister, which is aptly named, very small, and rutted. Congrats for making it out Greg, as the only one who ran it.
    It was Daniels first trip wheeling with the camper top on, it seemed to work pretty well, he skinned it on a tree down on the creek trail, but nothing bad. Over all, it was a great trip. My camera died about 12 pictures in, I'll post up what I got in a little bit, as soon as my camera batteries charge enough to put on here.

Thanks again to everyone who attended, and made it a great ride, and a special Thanks to Daniel and Monica for letting us crash in your truck, and take up Rozzi's space, and thanks to Logan, and Thad for carting us around when D left us!!

Okay guys, got the camera fixed up. So here are the pictures. I don't have many, so Im counting on you guys - post 'em up. Here a few of the good ones, and the other few are here:
    http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...o/Grey%20Rock/

And, finally, on to the pics.

-Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Grey Rock 4-21-07 w/ GA TTORA

Your pics suck.....looks like you had a horrible time.....

Just kidding chris.....next time maybe you will make it a little farther north and come to VA.

Re: Grey Rock 4-21-07 w/ GA TTORA

OH! And we also ran into Clay and Eric from Tach'd Out Off Road, some of you may remember Eric by his stupendous cab crushing no cage roll at the SouthEast Fall Crawl at River Rock last year... and for those of you who don't...
    HERE:

And yes Eric is still running cabless, only he now has a cage.

Apparently Clay bought a new Bobbed '85 Runner - and is going on Petersen's Ultimate Adventure this comingyear, said they just called him back yesterday...so should be fun.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE