Thread: To those who have, and are serving in the armed forces...

To those who have, and are serving in the armed forces...

Sorry I'm late with this. I've been blowing chunks for the past two days....now I'm going back to bed.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Re: To those who have, and are serving in the armed forces...

x 2. Thank you to each and every one of you!!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Thank you guys!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Thank you......especially the Oregon National Guard unit headed to Iraq November 17, 2010.
    95.5 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

Id lso like to say Thank You..

IMHO, one day is NOT near enough.... because of these brave men and women, I can wheel when I want, I can wheel "what" I want, my boys can go to the school (generally speaking) they want to,,,,

We have so many freedoms, so many liberties, that yes, even I take for granted, I try not to, I try to be greatful for what I do have, and I have soo much, Thankx to our military, past, present and future..

Thank You
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Belatedly, I'd like to express a more heart-felt gratitude for those who stand on the wall between my family and those who would do them harm. We are forever in your debt. Thank you for protecting and defending individual liberty for those within our nation and the rest of the world. Your service and sacrifice as well as that of your families' is legendary and timeless. We have nothing in kind to reciprocate other than an oath to earn it. May we all meet the individual freedom guaranteed by these great patriots with personal responsibility, voluntary service, self sufficiency and a high moral code. With reverence I say, God bless them each and every one.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Navigator

thank you to all veterans
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

There are those who will stand and serve for those of us who stay behind.

There are those who will shed a tear at the Pledge or our National Anthem.

There are those who by such a simple action rise above the rest of us, who do what some of us cannot or will not.

Then there are those who recognize all that and appreciate it that much more.

Great post!

Now, for everyone still in uniform serving, stop reading this and keep your damn head down and come home safely to us!