I got my sliders today
(Now i just have to help Pop's clear out the driveway so i can get them on.)

I have to say Brian is one of the best to deal with when it comes to getting things for your Toyota. He made double sure that i got the right things.

He answered my questions almost faster than i could type them.
I was keep well informed as to the status of things.

Example, the last email i got after the order was all taken care of stated that the sliders usually take X amount of time to get out. I replied no problem makes it easier to plan for the install. So i marked my calendar and that was that. Then out of the blue i get an email with detailed tracking numbers and what not.

I was happy with the estimated shipping date. Brian stayed on top of my order as well as i am sure countless other ones he had going and made sure that i got info to track my little order.

This is the second time i have gotten things from Brian. And you can bet the farm i will be back for more. Every time i have gotten things i was well taken care of. And that makes a world of difference to me when it comes to where i spend my hard earned cash.

If you are looking for items to fix, upgrade, or modify your rig, make sure you do yourself a favor and check out Brian's site for the things you need.