Thread: Wab Fab Off Road

Wab Fab Off Road

I got my sliders today
    (Now i just have to help Pop's clear out the driveway so i can get them on.)

I have to say Brian is one of the best to deal with when it comes to getting things for your Toyota. He made double sure that i got the right things.

He answered my questions almost faster than i could type them.
    I was keep well informed as to the status of things.

Example, the last email i got after the order was all taken care of stated that the sliders usually take X amount of time to get out. I replied no problem makes it easier to plan for the install. So i marked my calendar and that was that. Then out of the blue i get an email with detailed tracking numbers and what not.

I was happy with the estimated shipping date. Brian stayed on top of my order as well as i am sure countless other ones he had going and made sure that i got info to track my little order.

This is the second time i have gotten things from Brian. And you can bet the farm i will be back for more. Every time i have gotten things i was well taken care of. And that makes a world of difference to me when it comes to where i spend my hard earned cash.

If you are looking for items to fix, upgrade, or modify your rig, make sure you do yourself a favor and check out Brian's site for the things you need.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Wab Fab Off Road

Another thumbs up for Wab Fab. Two transactions with Brian, one way back when he was just starting and one just recently. Both equally smooth and trouble free. Thanks Brian!
    Less is more