Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBI Hitch Carrier

CBI Hitch Carrier

I purchased a CBI Tire carrier about a month ago, it turned out being out 4 inches too tall. I sent it back to them and they sent me the correct sized one BUT i have decided that I dont want it anymore. I need the cash more. I am asking $220 shipped.

Keep in mind, this is still the exact way I received it from DHL, including everything that would be included had you ordered directly from Steve. It will still need to be painted.

Jordan
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

Re: CBI Hitch Carrier

How high is it? Also what size tire will it hold up to?
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Hey man,

Pics would help a lot. I've been thinking about getting one of those here recently but I can't decide to have one fabbed up or just buy one.

Thanks,

Fink

I would get some pics of it mounted up on my truck, but I dont want to take it out of the shrinkwrap stuff it is in now. It would be a pain in the arse if i unpackaged it.

I am banned from yota tech or else i would show you a picture. Search for Nelicon Concept on yotatech, he has the exact same one.

It is i think 25" high, i will confirm that tomorrow night. It holds up to a 35 inch tire
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

Understandable. Is there a website or something one could go to for some pics?

Thanks man,

Fink

Here ya go

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=90475

Scroll through his pics, he has the same exact one. It has a place for a hilift and the license plate.

Jordan

I dont know if bumping is allowed . .. I will just see if i get yelled at

BUMP

I may just take it out of the packaging and mount it on my 4Runner with my 285/75/16 spare to see if that helps sell it. Its got to go soon.

jordan,

i think thats a good idea.

bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast