Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBI Hitch Carrier

Re: CBI Hitch Carrier

shipping to Virginia sound like an option?
    Cornfed/Daystar lift, custom rattlecan black MB Razor wheels with 32" Nitto Terra Grapplers, Con-Ferr rack otw, ...

Shipping wont be a problem. Let me know if you are interested.
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

more pics of it on my truck, the wheel will be in the same place but since i have a 2 inch BL my tire carrier is longer then his, wheel is directly at the same height as the top of the license plate surround.

[img width=800 height=533]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5272/tirecja4.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=533]http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6396/carrier2ny3.jpg[/img]

hope that helps a little bit bro for your sale

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Thanks nelicon! That is very helpful
    99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

for those who are wondering, this tire carrier is best fitted to a truck with no bodylift and his type hitch so that it lines up, you could get away with a 1" bl but 2" is going to make it sit like a dirty diaper.

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Not for sale anymore

I went to put it on today to take pictures and realized how much better it looks when it is the correct size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12