Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help choosing 'filter lens'

Re: Need help choosing 'filter lens'

I don't even need lenses, just the body. But first I gotta save up, after I fix my car...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

All my photographer friends were telling me to get a better used camera rather than the T2i, but I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to spend what it would take to get the better body and lenses. The T2i deal was just too good to pass up for someone just getting into photography and needing to buy everything at once.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Ya I know what you mean. I want to upgrade, I have a Rebel Xs. And three lenses, but all standard, nothing top of the line. I can't decide if I want to get some good glass first or upgrade the body first. I also have a Mark III I get to play with, but I honestly wasn't hugely impressed with it. I should play with it some more, I'm gonna have to give it up soon (it belongs to the school, and I've been photo editor for the school paper, but that's gonna be over soon)
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12