Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

"Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

ok post up if your going to make this event. and what you are bringing to the sat potluck.
    http://www.sd4wheel.com/node/302

**** this year we will need everyone to pitch in $5-10 to cover the cost of the carne ****

GOING
    Randver +2 -tortilla shells and cheese
    Marc P +2 - wifes 7 layer dip.(hope she knows)
    wifesaysimadumbass +half a football team of kids -carne
    NakSuKow +? -?
    Camma from the FJC group
    Smiling_Jim
    Tankota+ 1 brother stuck somewhere in a punch buggy

NOT SURE
    strykersd
    RobT2K

NOT GOING
    seth and his hippy friend (Nick)

Dont forget to bring firewood and your X-mass tree to burn
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Re: 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

I've been considering asking for that weekend off, if 1.) someone has a spot for me to put my tent and 2.) someone is willing to let me ride the trails with them and 3.) I can get my car out to the campground ok or someone can give me a ride.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    I've been considering asking for that weekend off, if 1.) someone has a spot for me to put my tent and 2.) someone is willing to let me ride the trails with them and 3.) I can get my car out to the campground ok or someone can give me a ride.
    damn Bekah...your like a wheelin hobo lol. that would be a weekend not to miss though. always looks like fun from the aftermath pictures

Haha yes, yes I am. What can I say, I am not fortunate enough to own my own 'yota...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    we all camp together and you can drive a car out to the camp spot so yes to 1 and 2. sorry i cant help you with 3.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I am a solid maybe on this one.
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

I will be there with the kids...not sure about the wife.

Any other wifeees going?
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

my wifeee is going

I am in but fartruk is out. I will bring my big bbq and some kids but we will most likely just kick around camp and maybe dune the dodge
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I'm a maybe. It depends how much money I have left after my Mammoth and Vegas trip!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast