Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

Re: "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

Everyone bring wood!!!! I am going to jam my xmas tree onto the roof too
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

hope fully every one brings some fire wood.

cant wait packing tonight. loading up the car in the morning and rolling out as soon has the wife gets home from work. if the wife gets off work early i plan to be out there by 6 other wise it will be 7 or 8 wen i get out there. anyone planing to get out there earlier so we know who to call to find camp?
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I plan to be there earlier. I borrowed a friends motor home, 26' Maverick. Will tow my truck, Red 89 flatbed. I hope to be there before dark. If anyone's got GPS coords, I'll try to land on that spot (same as previous years?).

See you there!
    &#39;89 Flatbed with detroits and 4 tires

hey anthony are you gonna do the camp toyota flag you guys will most likely be wheeling when i get there so I'll need a marker
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

As long as nothing crazy goes down at work tomorrow, I'm still coming. My brother is planning on coming out in his baja bug project as well. We'll see if the thing makes it over the mountains or not, haha.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

yep bringing the camp flag. mikey you coming out friday night or sat with marc?
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Last I heard from Mikey he was going to come out Sat.
    &#39;89 Flatbed with detroits and 4 tires

Im coming saturday afternoon my daughter has a dance recital at 11 and im leaving right after that.
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I'm for sure going to be there! Either tonight or early Saturday morning.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

10lbs of carne check
    18 pack check

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast