Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

Re: 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

I want you Ca. guys to know how REALLY REALLY REALLY hard it is for me not to merge this thread with the "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run thread. I think once you guys actually (FINALLY) have this event, I will merge the threads just to keep the board a little neater, but for now, have your fun. Wish I could be out there guys!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

this is the "Official" thread. the other one is the heads up mark your calender thread
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Re: "Official" 13th Annual Superstition Mountain Run whos going?

I registered/paid and have the days off, but I'm possibly closing escrow on a house the first week of January, so I might be out for this year. I have to move/paint/lay flooring into the new pad and I have few weekends to get it done in Jan.

Most likely it will be a last minute call.
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

I am in.
    Patrick I sent you a text.
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

I like the GAY thread better!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    I like the GAY thread better!
    You would mikey
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

bump or where having a really small grp this year.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I believe you mean 'we're', not where. :P

I'm not going...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

It's ok if we have a small group it's more cozy that way
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Due to my working schedule I cant say either way untill it just a couple days away. But either way, this weekend I'm going to weld on those sliders that I bought last year for this event, lol. My wife really wants to go, and my brothers might come out with their baja buggs.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast