Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Re: Biggest Loser 2011

Well, today was the first time I've done any kind of exercise in a while... I just randomly decided to ride my bike about 5 miles around town. It felt good! Hopefully with school out I can start getting in to the habit of hiking and biking more.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

*Watch it, I don't know about So-Cal but here we've been getting hit hard with a huge tick population..it's all over the NorCal MTBR board people reporting way more than most of us have ever seen..got three last ride, then one today. Used to be maybe one every other year if that.

Yeah I kinda think I've gotta watch it here too... I got several on the hikes we took for my plants class. Never had any actually bury themselves, thankfully!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

i went hiking on Gaviota Peak on Saturday.. (im still sore from it).. and we didnt see any ticks.. caught a few Horny Toads tho (ok, Evan caught them <.<).. awesome little lizards.. for any of you who know that trail at all, we BOOKED it.. made it to the peak in 1.5 hours, spent about another hour and a half at the top (went 1.5 miles down the ridge before turning around) then made it down from the peak in about 50 mins.. probably planning to do it again soon

weight wise i have pretty much stabilized at between 225 and 230.. i think i have to change my diet if i want to lose more, but im definitely getting more toned, my beer gut is almost gone, and my legs have almost no body fat at all (YAY road biking!)

most of all, Im feeling quite good.. my stamina and cardio is tons better than it was when i joined in on this thread ^_^
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

That's awesome! I want to do that hike again. I hiked around Wildwood yesterday, got some pretty cool pictures, it was a beautiful day.

I don't know what I weigh right now, but I definitely need to change my diet too. I'm starting by trying to eat less processed stuff (no more Hot Pockets!) but it's not easy trying to make myself healthy foods!

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    i went hiking on Gaviota Peak on Saturday.. (im still sore from it).. and we didnt see any ticks.. caught a few Horny Toads tho (ok, Evan caught them <.<).. awesome little lizards.. for any of you who know that trail at all, we BOOKED it.. made it to the peak in 1.5 hours, spent about another hour and a half at the top (went 1.5 miles down the ridge before turning around) then made it down from the peak in about 50 mins.. probably planning to do it again soon
    Beautiful area, especially the hot springs
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

There are hot springs?!

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    There are hot springs?!
    ya, remember we walked to them.. not very impressive.. they were only about half a mile up the trail on the right side.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Oh! Yeah... no wonder I forgot! :P

Soooo, first time back in the gym since the Grand Canyon. I just ran a 10:16. Probably could have done better, but I chickened out in the middle and walked for a bit. I'm not sure I should have pushed it so hard, but I didn't die, so it's all good. Also, I haven't gained any weight! w00t! So if I keep on doing what I'm doing, PLUS the gym... we'll see what happens.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast