Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Re: Biggest Loser Winter 2010/2011

...just went to the gym again. Looks like I'm the only one posting here. :P I weighed myself and wasn't happy... almost left out of frustration that I'm not seeing results but I didn't... I've just got to keep at it and hope eventually it starts making a difference.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

you have to burn 3500 more calories in a week then you eat to lose one pound. its a pretty brutal math equation

It sure is... and I haven't really started eating extremely healthy yet, so I suppose that's part of my problem... between work and school it's really hard to try and find the time to eat stuff that's good for me.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Good job on making it to the gym! That's a great start! I need to start doing more active stuff along with this diet.

I weighed in at 184.3 today
    My signature

Well, you're making more progress with the diet than I am with the gym. :P

little update.. have not done as well as i had hoped so far. Down to 227 today...
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

well i have no idea what i weight today.

every scale we try reads somewhere around 10 pounds less than it should. (based on a doctor's scale). maybe my metrology class is screwing with my head, but that kind of error is unacceptable to me.

regardless, i havent been doing very well with my diet, but i am making an effort to eat less and eat better.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by gilby4runner
    little update.. have not done as well as i had hoped so far. Down to 227 today...
    Awesome! 9 lbs is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    well i have no idea what i weight today.

every scale we try reads somewhere around 10 pounds less than it should. (based on a doctor's scale). maybe my metrology class is screwing with my head, but that kind of error is unacceptable to me.

regardless, i havent been doing very well with my diet, but i am making an effort to eat less and eat better.

Sean, it's not so much how accurate your scale is to other scales, it's more to show how your're doing. Just make sure to weigh in with the same scale, in the same spot on the floor and about the same time of day, wearing roughly the same thing. (there's a big fluctuation throughout the day). My morning weight and evening weight are much different, so all my weigh ins are now first thing in the morning. My scale may not be accuate to the Doc's, but I can use it to track my progress
    My signature

yeah, what we had would read 187, then 201, then 190. it was all over the place.

apparently i live on the 'LOST' island...

any recommendations on a scale that doesnt suck?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

we have this one and got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's been good and it's a pound off from the one that April weighs in on at her meetings. Even then, we try not to move it at all. Just moving it to a different spot on the floor can make it read different.
    My signature

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast