Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Re: Biggest Loser 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    I seem to be more prone to just walking when I'm outside, because I don't have the visualization of 'ok, I'm going 6 mph... one more bar, I can do one more!' :P
    Speed doesnt matter unless your running for time.. just pick a direction and go
    Well my current goal is a 10 min mile...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Kevin, I can take you on some runs when you're down here!

Navigator

You'll kill me patrick! haha, i run at like a 8-9 minute pace usually
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Ok so I just did my first outside 'run' which was more like *run run run walk walk walk run walk W00T HILL run run walk* haha. But I did 2 miles somewhere between 20 and 25 minutes, so I'm still proud of myself...
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

My signature

Navigator

Im gonna die this week im pretty sure.. haha. Triathlon is on saturday. Just got my clipless pedals for my bike though, so time to train hard!

and thats a lot like how i run usually Bekah :P
    - Kevin

Oh boy, good luck! And yeah, I felt like a flailing idiot haha.... but it was nice to be outdoors. I just tend to not pace myself well off treadmill. As soon as school is finally out, I'm gonna be on my mountain bike more hopefully.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    <snip>I'm gonna be on my mountain bike more hopefully.
    awesome!
    - Kevin

Yesh! I took it out a month or so ago and got scared going down hill - the trails were really rutted from the rains. But I finally got a helmet! So I won't die! (hopefully)

At least you guys are getting out there and doing something, I haven't done anything the past few weeks other than work. Once we get this move behind us, I should be able to start doing more activities. I'll have access to a pretty sweet home gym (multi-station weight machine, elliptical machine, and a treadmill), so I'm excited about that.

Weighed in at 161.6 this morning. I've still been losing a little bit since I switched the diet to keep me where I'm at, which is fine, I just don't want to get below 160.
    My signature

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast