Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser 2011

Re: Biggest Loser 2011

You want a pic, or were you saying that for your self? Haha... I have an eye witness, does that count? lol
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Steve,

I'm also a big oatmeal fan. Here's some options should you want to mod your oatmeal:

brown sugar
    agave
    cinnamon
    peanut butter/peanut butter powder
    cocoa powder
    vanilla protein powder
    chia seeds
    kashi go lean crunch
    grape nuts
    wheaties fuel (also great on ice cream)
    granola
    raisins
    craisins
    bananas
    blueberries
    strawberries

Obviously, pick and choose from the list, and go easy on the sweeteners and crunchy cereal toppings!

honey is also awesome...

i really hate oatmeal. it makes me gag. recently ive been making more eggs in the morning. eggs on toast, egg and (a little) cheese burritos, scrambled eggs, eggs and green chili. trying to get more protein especially in the mornings. ive let my "eating better" thing slip lately. when things return to normal around here (and we have a working kitchen again) i should be back in it with little trouble.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

Well i've been rather happy.. my weight isnt goin down anymore (i seem to have plateaued at around 225, but my gut is disappearing and that is much more important to me than the weight. Today i went swimming and i needed to wear my swimsuit that i havent been able to fit in since high school cuz my other ones are too big.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

That's awesome!!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Been awhile since I checked in (almost 2 months), I'm now at 168 which is a few pounds over my goal. So, I'm going to have to buckle down again to get back down to 165 and to keep it there during the upcoming holidays.

Considering how this summer has been with parties and bbq's, I'm actually pretty happy that I'm only 3 pounds above goal.
    My signature

Good job!! I lost 8 pounds over summer and have already gained 5 of them back since school started. >.<

Made it back down to my goal weight again, now let's see how much I gain with thanksgiving.

Crazy, I just realized that this thread is almost a year old now.
    My signature

Does it count that I lost 5 lbs in 2 days? Of course, I also had absolutely no body temperature control, couldn't move more than 10 feet from the couch, and didn't eat anything except 5 grapes and a banana.

I've gained back 2 of those pounds since recovering.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

the flu is a great kickoff to a weight loss routine
    My signature

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast