Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 315/75-16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's Installed

Re: 315/75-16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's Installed

Your truck just keeps getting better and better. Jelously is not a strong enough word to describe how I felt haha. If I were to turn my truck into an off-road vehicle, that's exacly how I'd do it.

I love the color scheme and everything. Did I mention that rear bumper should've been in production 10 years ago? I am serious.

Great job as always!

I am curious though...what's your DD now?
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

thanks for the compliments. i really appreciate it.

i still have a lot to do. i haven't had a chance to trim the front arms and i still need to rework the rear bumper mounts so that i can build my stainless aux fuel tank to put where the spare used to live.

LINKY to the 95 Acura Legend GS
    -andy

Those look awesome Andy! I've had a dream about your rear bumper at least twice a week since you built it...does that mean as much to you as it does to me?

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Fink
    does that mean as much to you as it does to me?
    That just sounds creepy...like you wanna make love to him or something .

LOL

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Andy,
    Your truck looks awesome. I also dream about your bumper and am wondering where you got it?
    1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

So I looked at your sig, and went to your website to find out that you built that bumper. It is exactly the bumper I would build if I could, good work.
    1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

thanks man, i really appreciate the compliment!
    -andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12