Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mastacox's 2009 Mongoose Teocali Comp

Re: Mastacox's 2009 Mongoose Teocali Comp

The camera is a Canon XTi, with stock 18-55mm lens. The lens is a pretty sharp copy, and shooting in RAW mode with a little post-processing doesn't hurt
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Mmmmm I want an T2i. I have an Xs right now. And I want to get some new better glass lenses.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

I want to get a used 5D, those full-frame sensors are sooo sweeeet
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

This thread needs some "Panda" shots. ( http://www.flickr.com/groups/pandaportraits/)
    [img width=800 height=600]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/5698611494_a501f426fd_b.jpg[/img]

"Panda"="Danger Panda"-SouthPark reference. In order to have a true "Panda" shot it has to be evident you let go of the bars..in this only one hand shows but guess how the shot was taken? Floating free in the dirt and enjoying the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by mastacox
    I want to get a used 5D, those full-frame sensors are sooo sweeeet
    Still useless without good glass. :P I got to use a Mark III, but with my lenses... and in all honesty I wasn't any happier with the results than with my Xs.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12