==============
--------------
IMPORTANT
--------------

I'm putting this truck up for sale at market value for a vehicle of it's age in GOOD CONDITION due to the fact that I believe the residual value of the mods, recent engine rebuild (more on that below), and included parts (read P.S. at bottom) on it at this time equal or exceed the cost to bring this truck back into "good looking" condition. This is not to say the price isn't negotiable.

I'm looking to sell this to someone who would repair it/turn it into an off-road project and continue to enjoy it as I have done, for its uniqueness and project value. If I can't do that, I will part it out myself. If it were economically worth it for me to continue to work on it myself, I most certainly would. But that's not the case. I love this truck, and it kills me going forward with this but it's just in my best interest.

So, if you're still interested...read on. Otherwise, hold tight, hope it doesn't get sold, and wait for the part-out thread.

==============

The truck runs and drives perfectly fine even in this condition. The right wheel contacts the bumper on left turns, but if you were to take the bumper off/cut it, you would not have that problem.

Mileage: ~185,000 (many new parts, recently rebuilt top-end of engine)
Price: $4800 (negotiable)

Factory Features:
-SR5
-4x4
-Automatic
-Sport Seats
-Power Windows
-Sliding Sun/Moon Roof.
-Cloth Seating (Tan Interior)
-Alloy Wheels
-Tow Hitch
-Rear Wind Deflector (now, color keyed)

Description: (have receipts for most, if not all maintenance/mod items):

Color: Desert Dune Metallic
Intake: TrueFlow Full Air Intake (used Recharge Kit included) w/ Deckplate Mod
Exhaust: Downey Ceramic Coated Headers, 2.5" Mandrel Bent pipe to Brand New Cat, then 2.25" to Magnaflow Muffler w/ Resonator, Chrome Exhaust Tip.
Engine: 3.4L V6, recently rebuilt top-end w/ TRD 1st Generation (more power) Supercharger
Fuel: 6x 300cc Toyota Injectors w/ Walbro 255 fuel pump
Computer: URD MAF & Timing Calibrator
Transmission: Shimmed valve body to increase shift times & reduce slippage.
Tires: 265/70/16 Bridgestone Revo AT's, 2 Fronts @ ~30% tread left, 1 Rear @ ~70% left, 1 Rear BRAND NEW. Spare included.
Sound: Pioneer DEH-P5900IB powering stock speakers & Alpine Amp -> 12" Infinity DVC Sub w/ Ported Box (4 gauge wiring). The deck is hooked up with XM radio capability and bluetooth as well (sound of phone call comes through speakers, just like the new cars).
Brakes: Toyota Tundra Calipers (the larger ones) w/ wheel spacers to account for their extra size.
Maintenance Performed: In no specific order.

-Rear Axle Seals
-Rear Brake Cylinders
-Front Tie-Rods
-Front Ball Joints
-Supercharger Oil Replaced
-Oil Change (Full Synthetic, Mobil 1 5W-30 every time)
-Air Filter re-oiled (very recently)
-New Catalytic Converter
-New TPS Valve
-New PCV Valve
-New IAC Valve
-Seafoam Treatment
-New Brake Fluid
-New Belts
-New Vacuum Lines
-New Window Switches
-New Front Windshield
-New Battery (< 2 years, Duralast Gold)
-New Fuel Filter

Obviously this vehicle was very dear to me. I take care of my vehicles, but this was my main project. Although it's wrecked, it's not a junker. I believe I listed all the maintenance/mods, but if I forgot something, it's only positive, and I will add it in an addendum post.

Pictures:

I have many more pictures/videos (interior & exterior) that I can share with serious interests.

Finally, I would like to reiterate one important thing:

-- This truck is 185,000 miles young after all, so it will have it's minor interior/exterior defects matching a truck of it's age that has been used to it's capabilities.

Again, anybody seriously interested in this vehicle will get a thorough walk-through before the sale. I'm not planning to sell anyone a lemon.

If you have questions/concerns, preferable ask in the thread (to share with others) or via PM if you so prefer, but...

PLEASE, NO LOW BALL OFFERS. As much as I intend to negotiate and respond to everyone, I will not entertain nonsense.

Thanks for reading,
Marko

P.S.:
I finished the post and just remembered a few things I want to add but can't exactly squish into the original post:

I'm including all the many extra parts I have accumulated over the years in the sale. I will provide a detailed inventory to the buyer. But in short, it's many used, but functional: sensors, the old brakes, the old intake etc etc.

The big items I'm also including are:

-A used Dell Latitude D531 laptop with software to tune the supercharger.
-An unused/never installed AW-4 shift kit.
--This allows you to shift the transmission manually and make sure it stays locked in the selected gear. Basically, tip-tronic. This forum has information on this unit.

I believe that's it. If there's more I will make addendum posts.