Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New to UY from Western WA

Re: New to UY from Western WA

Welcome. Before you decide on changing rim size, check out the price difference of tires when you go up 1 inch in rim diameter - that's what kept me from getting a set of factory black steel wheels. FWIW, 33x10.5x15 will fit fine on your stock alloys and will have less rubbing than a 12.5" wide tire (unless you need the flotation from a wider tire)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Corax, they dont make a 33x10.5 in Duratrac's! thats what sucks... Otherwise I would go 33x10.5. any other suggestions?
    94 4Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbrain
    Corax, they dont make a 33x10.5 in Duratrac's! thats what sucks... Otherwise I would go 33x10.5. any other suggestions?
    Sorry man, I was thinking BFGoodrich. I love my KM2s

I do WAY too much highway driving for pure muds... like... 100 miles a day for work/school type of driving...

Alright... id love to stay and post... but off to Leavenworth, WA with my girlfriend for the day..

yes she loves to wheel too

Evans Creek ORV
    94 4Runner

Welcome to UY!

I did the same thing, flipping mine off, but I went further and pee'd on it in front of everyone.
    *At least you started w/ a 4wd..that part wasn't as easy to do.

If you got lucky and have a vacuum operated cruise control, great, if not let me know. I figured out how to cheat the electrics into working on the solenoid style.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbrain
    I do WAY too much highway driving for pure muds... like... 100 miles a day for work/school type of driving...
    Personal experience - the new KM2s are just as quiet as the A/Ts at highway speed and surprised me with their road manners (just finished towing a 2 ton trailer cross country and have been all over the 4 corners region in the last 2 months). That said, the BFG A/T's rock as well and wear like iron . . . just sayin'

Enjoy the day-trip

Nice to see another person from Woodinville on here, let alone from the PNW!

Welcome!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Welcome aboard!
    95.5 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

Welcome to UY!

I think I might have some "stuff" pics. 33x12.5x15's on 15x8 rim with 3.75" backspacing

I haven't done any clearancing or anything. It does hit the plastic fender lining a little bit at full stuff and full lock in the front, but not enough to warrant getting out a hammer. Any wider of a stance though and they wouldn't stuff quite as well as they do now.

[img width=800 height=535]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm27/jonuksf/2010%204th%20PPHHR/DSC_0288.jpg[/img]

this one shows the front stuffed better while turning
    My signature

Welcome to the darkside Matt!!!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast