Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Stranger Danger" Beware of Fake Solicitors or "Auditors"

Re: "Stranger Danger" Beware of Fake Solicitors or "Auditors"

We don't really have any problems around here with solicitors, but about two weeks ago, some dude rang our door bell. Turns out he was looking for his kidnapped sister and had a flier made up too. It seemed pretty legit, but I did find it odd that the guy refused to give us his name. He was asking who lived in the house across the street. Supposedly, he found out the house was rented out to somebody using his sister's name a few years ago. The neighbors down the road were having a party and I noticed him down there inquiring about his missing sister as well.

I think it was legit, but my flags were waving, and I kinda felt sorry for the dude. Reading this thread reminded me of the guy. So I dunno.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Re: "Stranger Danger" Beware of Fake Solicitors or "Auditors"

He wont give a name and I woulda called it in, why wouldnt he give it if hes looking for his missing sister.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12