Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Toyota Fiberglass 1G 4runner wheel wells

Re: Toyota Fiberglass 1G 4runner wheel wells

Wow...those look great!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

those pics are of the "plugs" used to make the moulds ..

moulds are now done , and pieces are being produced ..I have many sets sold already , so i have to "cetch up" and I have yet to get a "good" pic of them up on the site though ..

The very first install just arrived at the shop today .. so the install will start Monday . I think some of you guys were interested in seeing this ?

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    I'm eagerly awaiting details on how they tie into the factory wheel well steel
    gotta build a complete NEW outer wheel house ..

86 4x4 ,&nbsp; fiberglass bed &nbsp; , 1/2 doors , hood ... more to come . <br />84 2WD &quot;hotrod&quot; Intercooled 7MGTE <br />83 Trekker SR5 CURRENT BUILD <br /><br />My home page MY PAGE <br />2WD fourm I frequent<br />NEW Trekker forum

Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    The very first install just arrived at the shop today ... so the install will start Monday . I think some of you guys were interested in seeing this ?

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    I'm eagerly awaiting details on how they tie into the factory wheel well steel
    gotta build a complete NEW outer wheel house ...
    Oh yes, please! I'm definitely interested in seeing how these get put together on the vehicle
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456