Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Rally Mexico To Feature Underground Stage

Re: 2011 Rally Mexico To Feature Underground Stage

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Start building your '90 up, I'll provide you the tech, feedback, parts list, and investment #'s needed. I'll sit and heal, watch from the sidelines for now like we'll be doing in three weeks.
    Man, I wish I could start a rally build. Right now though, I'm trying to save up for a house and I'm going to also start putting money aside for retirement (social security may not exist by the time I retire).

I need to go to some of the races and learn a bunch too.

Those old Volvos are really cool cars. Back when I went to UNCC, there was a local Volvo car club with some sweet old Volvos. One dude had one of those 240s with a massive turbo on it. It sounds great!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Navigator

personally if i were to build a rally car (and i was complete with planning stages a few years ago, then when it came to looking for a car i kinda lost interest).. i would build a first gen Eagle Talon TSi (thats the AWD with the 4g63.. basically an Evo 1 with a different body). Lots of bolt on parts such as skid plates, roll-cages etc, and really cheap to find (i decided on the Talon cuz they were a lot easier to find around here in the AWD than the Eclipse).

A La:

edit: img code fail
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Volvo FTW!
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

More pics..

Here ya go! How'd ya like to have to race on this stuff. Side streets are like this, only some of the main tracks have asphalt. :P
    [img width=800 height=600]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5098/5418013936_2fea333be3_b.jpg[/img]

Oh boy... wait, the brick laid stuff or the dirt with rocks across it?
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Just had to post this
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8281956/

"Do you like my hat? It had the flattest brim I could find"
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    Just had to post this
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8281956/

"Do you like my hat? It had the flattest brim I could find"

Ahhh, that explains what the little twerps are doing in the cul-de-sac out here, practice runs!
    tray sliding v2.1

*FWIWI don't even want to remember the budget we had or how many things I broke. Coolest boss and company ever, I miss those days. I'm thinking back and don't feel so bad about what I've spent on our Runner now.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn

Ahhh, that explains what the little twerps are doing in the cul-de-sac out here, practice runs!
    I need to learn to drift... I was out driving the other night and was scared to take corners too fast because I didn't want to end up in something I couldn't control :P Having to hit the brakes kind of messes with the adrenaline rush lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast