Thread: 4wd 4-Linked/Long Travel Desert 4Runner Prerunner ...For Sale

4wd 4-Linked/Long Travel Desert 4Runner Prerunner ...For Sale

For Sale: $23,000 Firm.....Built by Solo Motorsports in Covina, Ca......1995 Desert 4Runner Prerunner 76,100 Original miles, V6, Auto, Fully Caged, Bilstein, PRP etc..........Over $44,000 in parts & labor.....DAILY-DRIVEN!!!!........NO TRADES...........NO PHONE-TIME BURNERS after I call you!!!!.........Truck is located in SoCal....EMAIL your phone number and I'll call you at dezertzoro@gmail.com ...........To view photos go to photobucket link below....
    http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc407/Dezertzoro/ ..........................

To Ultimate Yota moderators: If I'm in the wrong spot on the website, can you put my posting where this belongs and Email me at dezertzoro@gmail.com so I know where to find it!!....AAAAAND DON'T DELETE POSTING!...Thanks...
    Solo Motorsports Built 3/95 4Runner rolling on 35s w/2 35" spares, Total Chaos Gen 2 kit converted to 1 inch uniballs UCA/LCAs, Bilstein 9100 race series shocks, 5:29 gears, 8 pt DOM roll cage, Fiberwerx '06 Tundra 1 pc conversion w/hood and bedsides, Hella 4000s w/everything HID

Re: 4wd 4-Linked/Long Travel Desert 4Runner Prerunner ...For Sale

Edit Rocko: Moved Topic to Correct Forum Section. Notified Member by Email.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Navigator

Bump for a sick truck... iv personally seen this truck, its a very high quality build.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Have you done anything to the 3.0 and automatic tranny to actually make it fast and make the tranny survive?
    My signature

^I was gonna ask the same thing myself but hesitated.

Yeah, I'm not knockin' it at all, just wondering what has been done to it... engine, exhaust, tranny cooler and temp gauge, gearing for those 35's, etc....
    My signature