Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you eat out?

How often do you eat out?

Just curious. I eat out once per week for lunch with coworkers and the wife and I eat out together probably once every 2 weeks or so.

How about you?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Re: How often do you eat out?

Well I live in campus and eat at the campus restaurant usually once a day... does that count though? lol
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Navigator

waaayyy too often.. with school and work, i usually eat out at least one meal per day.. >.<
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Probably 5X weekly.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Rarely anymore, other than that some Pho (Rare Beef) last week and a 7 piece jalapeno popper from Jack this morning around 3am, sick baby was finally asleep, so was the wife .. No budget for it honestly w/ the kiddo.

Not nearly as much any more. Both Mrs. slosurfer and I are on a diet and we just don't have the budget for it. I've also been slow with work, so I've been home much more for lunch. With the diet, I've made a big effort to bring my lunch for work. I admit it though, I miss all that greasy fried goodness!
    My signature

at least twice a week when im at school. typically id say 3 times a week.

it really sucks! the other option is a warm, soggy, squished sammich.

i am aiming for better stuff, getting chicken sandwiches instead of burgers, no cheese, or a turkey sandwich at subway or the like, but its still really hard to not eat out on the wacky schedule i have...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Almost everyday lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz

it really sucks! the other option is a warm, soggy, squished sammich.
    Sean, get one of those little soft sided insulated lunch boxes. They fit in just about any bag and with a little reusable ice pack, they will keep your stuff from getting warm. Buy extra ice packs, so that if you forget to take it out in the evening to put in the freezer, you won't be screwed. Also, you can put all the "soggy" stuff (tomatoes, pickles, pepperoncinis, etc...) in a seperate bag and then put it on the bread right before eating so that your bread doesn't get soggy. Sometimes, I'll skip that and just put all that stuff in between the layers of turkey or ham so that it isn't directly touching the bread.
    My signature

they also make some little hardsided (think tupperware) things that are made just for sandwiches, it's even shaped like one. and they fit nicely in your newly acquired softsided lunchbox and will keep it from getting squished, so now we have ruled out warm, soggy, and squished. TADA! No more complaints.

I eat out to often. Maybe 2-3 times a week, but it is almost always CHEAP like fazoli's, or fast food, only maybe twice a month for an actual sit down resteraunt. WE both are doing the dieting thing now, and really need to carve out some more room in our budget, so we are trying to cut back more on eating out.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast