Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you eat out?

Navigator

Re: How often do you eat out?

wow this thread degraded fast.. 's :P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    I do eat out I try really hard not to eat fast food, I had mcdonalds the other day and actually got sick cause my body couldnt tolerate the disgusting stuff.
    Ditto here. My rule is no chain restaurants unless we really have to. My only exception is mcdonalds sausage mcmuffins when we go on a road trip.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I eat lunch out every workday. MWF is fast food day, and I try to do Subway at least two of those days. TTH I eat much healthier at the cafeteria at work. For $4.25, I can get a salad, whatever entree and vegetables, and drink. I'd eat there everyday if I could, but my lunch break on MWF is later and the cafeteria is closed. Sometimes I'll grab some Chinese food after church on Sundays too.

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    Ditto here. My rule is no chain restaurants unless we really have to. My only exception is mcdonalds sausage mcmuffins when we go on a road trip.
    If I ate one of those things steve im pretty sure Id need to find a toilet in the hours following it. Its almost as if my body rejects anything fast food, Im not sure if its the ingredients (since I have lactose intolerance)or what, even if I dont eat anything with cheese. About all I ever buy from mcdonalds is the chicken sandwiches for breakfast and the selects-but I havent been in ages besides the other day.

4 years of driving AAA service and lemme tell you what you eat when you can and whatever you can find. It made me fat, I was 160 in HS and now 7 years later im closer to 200. I only went up one waist size, but I dont like the way I look. I diet and I have but lost maybe 5 lbs in 3 months. I eat healthy at home too and like I said I rarely eat out.

I dont get it.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

hehe he said sausage hehehehe
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123