Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you eat out?

Re: How often do you eat out?

I literally eat out every single day for work. It's part of my sales budget.

This thread needs to be cross referenced to the weight loss thread b/c you can now ask how many use a catering truck for their lunches?

I remember at the dealership guys would spend easily $15-20 a day on that oily goodness. I've seen techs gain 25lbs in the first 7 months of their employment. I'll stick w/ my PB&J or tuna fish sammies. Heck, even a grilled cheese sammie from home is healthier.

Carne Asada Tacos or Egg Rolls and soda pop FTW?

I try to take a PB & H to work, but I'm out of peanut butter right now, so today I'll have to eat at work... and in the mall, the best thing is Subway... which I'm not a huge fan of eating several times a week, but it's healthier than Hot Dog on a Stick so I do it anyways :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

But the thing is with Hot Dog on a stick...

Crap, Father now, nevermind.

Oh... yes, I gave you boys plenty of fuel for your dirty minds... and with my dirty mind I'm surprised I didn't catch it before posting lol.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

I try not to, Id say maybe once a month. I go to school, lost my job so I try really hard to save money. At 15mpg and about 40 miles a day 5x a week with gas close to 3/gal I cant afford much anymore.

I do eat out I try really hard not to eat fast food, I had mcdonalds the other day and actually got sick cause my body couldnt tolerate the disgusting stuff.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by some_odd_girl
    Oh... yes, I gave you boys plenty of fuel for your dirty minds... and with my dirty mind I'm surprised I didn't catch it before posting lol.
    never mind the thread title then
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I really thought this thread might go somewhere else
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    Just because you always think about eating cock, doesn't mean that we all do!
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    my answer remains the same...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast