Thread: Local Motors Rally Fighter at BITD Parker 425

Local Motors Rally Fighter at BITD Parker 425

Unofficial results are now out. The race had 211 entries overall, 42 were of the two lap variety the rest ran three laps. The RallyFighter ran two laps and finished in 24th, the last two lap vehicle to finish, the rest DNFd. It completed its two laps (+/- 140 miles each) in a time of 15 hours, 3 minutes and 34 seconds. Its major issue was a broken rear axle which they fixed by swapping rear ends.

Jalopnik Rally Fighter goes Racing
    http://nismostuff.blogspot.com/2011/...hter-this.html

Rally Fighter Parker 425 Teaser
    Parker 425 Episode 1
    RF Races Parker 425: Episode 2
    RF Races Parker 425: Episode 3
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Re: Local Motors Rally Fighter at BITD Parker 425

Keith, knock it off with the racing posts, I have cabin-fever as it is. If I'd any brains and $$$ I'd already be down in Mojave right now instead of posting from home.

It's nice to see Method Wheels getting the exposure. Local shop's delivery recently..

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Keith, knock it off with the racing posts, I have cabin-fever as it is. If I'd any brains and $$$ I'd already be down in Mojave right now instead of posting from home.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!
    (already signed up to volunteer at the Olympus Rally )

Here's another one for you then - lucky 8 yr old Finn or bad parenting?
    http://www.vauhdinmaailma.fi/vm-klub...-rovanpera-8-v
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

FTW!

I couldn't judge the age vs. parenting part b/c I was driving boats and other stuff by 9, oddly enough right where I took us out to play that day.
    That said, I had my actual Class C license all of 40 minutes before some idiot tailgated me wrecking my bumper and tailgate..

..and yes, I was in a stick shift!

*Also was shooting and hunting by 7..I miss Grandpa.

Tried heading out on some fire roads yet, all you'll need is 3 gears unless it's whining all the time.