Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This I want. Now I just need a good job.

Re: This I want. Now I just need a good job.

Honestly, I like the new Kawi ER-6n. They're good for beginners without having to worry about 'growing' out of it. Plus it's the street figher/naked bike style that I like. Plus, they're under $7k new, vs the roughly $10k for the Aprilias.

I may be in a position I Could get a bike about this time next year. I think something like a used Suzuki DRZ400SM would be a fun bike for around $4k. Local one on CL:

It's too bad Yamaha doesn't make a bigger version of the WRX250. It looks pretty nice, but I think the 250 would be a bit lacking for anything other than around town.(Edit: Apparently the 250 Yami does fine 'pacing Cali traffic at 80mph' due to its revvy engine. There's a good review of the 09 on motorcycle.com) I think Suzuki is the only one of the 'big 4' that makes a 400+CC supermoto.

Re: This I want. Now I just need a good job.

What's my problem.. in the past two days I've went from somewhat liking the supermotos... to flat out loving them. That DRZ... love it. The WR250X... love it.

I need a new job because I'm really jonesin' for a bike. I should have kept my 01 KX250 and SM'd it out... though I don't see them letting me register a 2-stroke.

Anyone want to buy a 4Runner? jk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123